Charting a New Journey

Monday, October 06, 2008

October

I feel pretty sedate today. I'm pretty happy with my situation I think. I didn't even go out tonight. I would have liked to, but felt like seeing what staying in is like. It's not so impressive.


I didn't get much done staying in, but it's nice not to feel lonely doing so. Still, I want some change soon. A date or a new job. Something. But I feel no great urgency. I have a lot of friends and things going on that I enjoy a lot.


So, not much to say. Just felt like blogging. Bored I guess. Hmm.

1 Comments:

  • It's funny - when I was seeing someone, those little nights at home were never lonely ones. I hear all kinds of tales of coupled off people who when they're without their significant other they're lonely, and they miss them. Not me. I'd look forward to those nights alone. Especially probably because I knew he was missing me. What can I say...I'm shallow :P

    But then, those same alone nights are so lonely and sad when you're not with anyone. Of course there are those nights where you are alone and want to be alone. I had one just like that last night... glad you had one too.

    I'm also getting to the point where I'd like to date again. Have some friends over and just live life. I'm slowly working up the determination and self-esteem to do it :)

    By Blogger Katie, At Tuesday, October 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home