Charting a New Journey

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Smitten

I'm dating someone. How novel. It had been a long time. Normally on dates I'm full of doubts and wondering if I like the person, but I'm glad I was so patient and picky now. I don't have those doubts this time. (I'm looking for images for this blog, but trying to avoid being sappy or romantic... hence this being a short post. This is tough.)


It's interesting. We mostly see each other hanging out with the groups of friends and go to parties at nights. It's nice to be able to share that with someone and nice that we have so many of the same friends. When we're alone we don't say much. We just lay around enjoying the chemistry.


Not much else is new in my life. Adding that to my schedule pretty much fills up my time. Now I'm going to watch some college football and work out. Maybe clean some. Then off to more parties I'm sure, though I don't yet know which ones. A hurricane approaches. Everyone's exaggerating how bad it is and now football games are canceled. Oh well.

1 Comments:

  • Enjoy your time together! I hope you get the most out of this relationship. I knew you'd date again, you silly boy :)

    Take care, and blog once in a while :P

    By Blogger Katie, At Monday, September 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home