Charting a New Journey

Monday, July 28, 2008

Not sure I mentioned this before

I try to keep this separate from my myspace blog. There is a battle. Like the epic battle coming between ninjas and pirates. Only this one is tiny. It's within my head. Between whether to post here or on Myspace. I don't want the blogs to be duplicates. So I decide where each blog belongs. Often they relate, but are different. Usually this one is more of an emotional outpouring while the other is updates on my life.


So I wanted to point out the other while I remember that I had such a dilemma. The blog tonight fits here well, but I have more familiar readers on Myspace so it went there. www.myspace.com/markjd But you gotta have an account and be my friend. Still, could be worth it. The music on my page is pretty good shit. Check it out.

6 Comments:

  • I hate Myspace :P

    But I'll be there to read you!

    :)

    By Blogger Katie, At Tuesday, July 29, 2008  

  • Aww, thanks.

    And how/why can you hate it? People need to stop the hating. It's way better than facebook and it's evil apps.

    By Blogger MarkJD, At Tuesday, July 29, 2008  

  • I thought you were trying to keep your MySpace and blog separate b/c of drama at work?

    By Blogger Lisa, At Wednesday, July 30, 2008  

  • I prefer to call it Evil Dot Com.

    So many people misuse that place that its ridiculous. Relationships are torn apart, etc. Though I wasn't using it for anything other than blogging, I just got tired of it. MySpace has apps now! Haha.

    I like Facebook Apps. Well, some of them. The flair? Come on! How can you not love that?

    And can I just say WOW? Your Myspace Blogging and your "here" blogging are so different. It's so funny! :)

    By Blogger Katie, At Wednesday, July 30, 2008  

  • t's funny that this one is "public" but impossible to find and the other can be found easily, but is private.

    I don't think the separation has anything to do with work. It's just that I don't want to bug my friends online who already think I'm sappy or emo with this kind of blogging.

    By Blogger MarkJD, At Wednesday, July 30, 2008  

  • haha your friends think you're emo. That's funny!

    By Blogger Katie, At Friday, August 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home