Charting a New Journey

Sunday, June 08, 2008

More Dreams

I'll start by noting that my job offer was rescinded because I went to Flipside. Pretty messed up. The accusation was not that I did anything wrong myself, but that because it's possible that the public would see that as an inappropriate event I used bad judgment in going.


The news is good to me on a few fronts. It makes me feel better about finding a new job because I was right that there are still people seeking to get me into trouble. I am pretty certain somehow the girl or girls that don't like me went to the director of my department and said "this looks like a drug-filled orgy." Then the director told my supervisor AND my future boss and they had a meeting with me. I said that they had a wrong perception about the event and asked why they thought it was "a drug-filled orgy." Their words. They pointed to the website which didn't seem to say that at all.

A few days later the offer was rescinded. I still have my current job at least and I can now apply to much better jobs than that one or the one I have. Yesterday I applied to the AG's office. I'm very excited about some of the new job potentials. They would pay better and actually let me progress and stay there. My DPS job doesn't have promotions or encourage people to stay.


Okay, on to the dreams. Much shorter ones since, but I've remembered two more. This is significant. I almost never remember dreams. I made out with the two other crushes I've had in the last year or two. I don't remember other parts of the dreams now, but the first had me make out with a girl I dated in Dallas (not Andrea) and the second my most recent crush. More of me seeking the people that don't return my interests. People I failed to attract. Hmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home