Charting a New Journey

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another reason to go vegan

So I know some people in a local vegan group now. I had vegan pizza with a few at The Parlor tonight. I hope to hang out with them all a lot more. The girls I met in the group are gorgeous. The coworker that came by tonight to borrow some stuff is gorgeous too and she's vegetarian. I have high standards of beauty and seeing so many beautiful single people in one night puts me in a great mood even though they may not return my interest. This story/blog shall remain short in the interest of hiding how much wine I may be drinking right now. ;-)


Regardless, the moral of the story is that you shouldn't eat animals. Cause not eating animals apparently makes you smokin' hot.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home