Charting a New Journey

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Plans

Just a random update so that I don't go too long without blogging.


On the downside my car may be having a problem. It has a weird engine noise. I'm trying to bus, bike, and share rides everywhere until I figure it out. Those are good things to do anyway. So far I think it may be a water pump leak, but I'll have to look at it more soon.

I interviewed for a possible new job today. Still at DPS, so not so different, but would be more interesting work. Hopefully that'll work out.


I missed out on Reggae Fest last weekend, but I'm going to Eeyore's BDay this Saturday! Hackysack WILL happen! And I need to meet more hippies.

1 Comments:

  • Do you drive a Focus? I drove one for quite some time. I wasn't sure if that was a witty little graphic or really accurate as far as the car you drive.

    Enjoy the weekend, sounds like a good time!

    I wish you luck on the job too. Let me know how you make out.

    Take Care.

    By Blogger Katie, At Friday, April 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home