Charting a New Journey

Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend

I am a ginger. A soulless ginger. Vampire Mark.


That's not me if you're wondering. I had left my sunscreen with Rick when we went tubing last weekend and I thought an hour or two in the pre-noon sun would be okay on me Saturday morning. Wrong!

So now I am a vampire that must avoid the sun to live. That means it's been a pretty low key weekend. Not as much exercise and running around as I wanted. I bought a cheap bicycle though. I fell asleep early Friday and Sunday missing out on some stuff. This caffeine thing is much tougher than expected.

Time to finish Lost Season 3. Ask me anything you want in comments. Or just write about something interesting. Whatever. I just like to have a more two way connection when blogging.

2 Comments:

  • Ouch. Sunburn. I'll be getting my first one soon, I'm sure. My favorite part is the peeling part, sickening but true.

    Great job on the caffeine. I sit here now in front of a Vanilla Coolata and an extra large Coconut Coffee from Dunkin' Donuts. I'm taking care of your share of caffeine :)

    I never did get into Lost. I guess I can't say "got into" because I've actually never seen an episode. I might consider it. I'm more of a CSI fan.

    I was in Austin a year ago, visiting a friend in Pflugerville. Interesting place. Wish I would have seen more, however, I was a dope and not feeling well on that vacation.

    By Blogger Katie, At Tuesday, April 22, 2008  

  • so u became a vampire just by being in the sun a few hours?? sure...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Sunday, April 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home