Charting a New Journey

Saturday, May 31, 2008

I remember a dream

This rarely happens, so I'll write what I can remember, it's long:


I was flying maybe. We were traveling very very fast over land. I think we were running from the objects from outer space. Anyway, they were coming. Tons of flying saucer looking things. They were smashing into earth. Finally we stopped and we were arming up to fight the things. Someone knew about them previously and said they were made of fire.

Then we're loading onto a train to escape. I remember the train being slightly Flipside like, but mostly like a normal train. Just camping mixed in somehow. I have a room with my usual guys, probably Rick, Jimmie, and Robbie. At some point I'd met a girl on there I wanted to hit on. I took the phone from Rick when he was talking to her and was extremely nervous. Everyone was watching and I was stuttering a bit, but I asked her to hang out. She had a very long pause, then said yes.

I went over to her cabin on the train and we talked some, but then I realized my friend Niki was in her cabin too. Niki said she was going to the bathtub/hottub in their cabin and I ended up going there in a little bit and skinny dipping with her. I basically blew off the girl I hit on for her.

Then some guy's going through the train violently handing guns out to shoot the aliens. They're tiny guns that shoot tiny flares. I ask if we need some kind of alcohol to light the enemies on fire and they say that we're shooting at fire. They're already on fire. So I wonder how a flare will hurt them.


That's all I remember.

1 Comments:

  • A friend analyzed the dream and says that it's mostly my desire for a communal/social atmosphere like Flipside that the train represented. That I really want that kind of society, but that it's being attacked by the outside world (maybe the work drama?).

    I really want everyone to be social, open, honest, and all about human contact, but people so often strike me as insecure, defensive, and backstabbing. It's sad.

    By Blogger MarkJD, At Saturday, May 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home