Charting a New Journey

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Exercise

I hadn't been going to the gym for a long time now and my AustinSSC sports have all ended, so I took some time to get some exercise this week.

I got tired of this auto-playing so I'm just leaving the link here now:
http://www.whoisthemonkey.com/videos/incrediblemartialartsplussoccer.wmv

I signed up for a dodgeball team, an indoor soccer team, and I played my usual volleyball Thursday night, then worked out hard yesterday, and mountain biked the Green Belt today. I am exhausted and those things kicked my ass, but I look forward to soccer Monday.


Eric Hutchinson plays Monday, trivia night at Flying Saucer Tuesday, and I hope to see Bob Schneider play the following Monday. I don't think I appreciate this single lifestyle enough. I feel like everyone else is out doing things without me and I'm missing out even though I may go out more than most.

1 Comments:

  • i got a chance to see Eric Hutchinson when he was on tour with OneRebulic and The Daylights. Good stuff. I hope you enjoyed the show.

    By Blogger jamie, At Thursday, June 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home