Charting a New Journey

Friday, August 22, 2008

Party

It has been a while now. Years. But I shall host a party. I have the feeling that it will not go well. Living on my own I could not bring enough people together. Also, I was new to Austin and my place was too small. But I'm single, settled into a city, and have roommates in a big house now. It is party time. The first of many I hope.

I shall spend tonight and tomorrow morning cleaning. Then it's fantasy football draft, party all night, draft Sunday. I'm in 3 leagues and two draft this weekend. I have many cases of beer to buy. A keg seems optimistic, and I'd still buy one, but one event we'll be doing involves balancing on a beer can. So we'll need many beer cans. Cases of beer it is. Lone Star is the National beer of Texas.

I'll let you know how it goes in a few days when I recover. I'll try to have great pictures as always, but maybe I'll even include some of me and friends doing crazy things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home