Charting a New Journey

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Let The Good Times Roll

The year streak is broken. It's still early and I don't know her extremely well, but I'm excited to be "dating" or whatever this is. I'd talk more about it, but I hate to start putting labels to something that's so ambiguous right now. So, once I know more I'll update.


There's a potential for drama. Blah! I have this tendency to just want to shout everything in my life all the time. I think it's great to just let it all out, but others don't and it's caused problems before so I'll bite my tongue and wait until things are already out in the open. In the meantime I have parties and plans every night. I have a hard time finding time to do laundry, much less blog. I shall try to do better. ;-)

2 Comments:

  • Wow. This is good news for you! Take it slow and easy. No expectations is always a good way to not be disappointed. Let those good times roll!

    By Blogger Katie, At Monday, September 08, 2008  

  • i hate that you have to have google now to use this stupid blog...but anyhoo.. yes you do exaggerate some things but i think this will work out for you. both of you seem to mesh very well. i'm sooo excited for you.

    -steph

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Saturday, September 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home