Charting a New Journey

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Questions

So I have had a great year in Austin. So many parties and friends. I'm having my birthday party at the end of this month and it's great to be able to have so many people come celebrate with me. I'm excited about going to Vegas next month too.


Despite what a great year it's been I seem to blog a great deal about loneliness. My relationships have always been intense. I don't think most people have such relationships. It's not a better and worse thing, it's just different. I started dating someone recently and it has the same feel of my past relationships. The things that turned into relationships for me have always had this almost clingy feel. Okay, my last relationship was clingy and that's a large part of why it's over, but it's always been something much closer than my usual friendships.

I just noticed the fact that all of my relationships have been with girls from broken homes. It is mostly divorce, but in the last relationship it was a parent's death rather than divorce. It's a bit of that opposites attract thing because I think that I come from the exact opposite kind of home and I have a lot of affection to give. It makes me mesh better with people who seem to desire it more.

That's probably not something most would expect from me though. At least not before. I'm not a very sentimental person in general. Just relationships.


So hard to blog. I have so little time and even now I have 10 other things to do. Laundry, shower, work out, taxes, apply to jobs. By the way, don't drink "natural" beer if you ever have a chance. Actually, the word natural means nothing, but this is a special no barley beer. Which seems to mean it's not beer to me. Anywho, it's gluten free. And it says it's dairy and fish free, etc. A long list of things that are also not in other beer is on this bottle. And it's not so good. It tastes like cider really. Which is okay, but not what I'm after. Whip In has some great beer so I spent some money today.

Alright, gotta go. Just a random update. Life is good. Tons of parties. Lots of friends. This is the first time I've ever dated another attorney. Going very well so far.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home